(Jesus‘ Bride = Jesus‘ Church)
Some time ago, I told you that you would be under siege for quite some time. For this, I gave you the words from Ezekiel 4: Similar as Jerusalem was besieged then, so the enemy (Satan and his powers) is attempting to besiege you now, BUT fear not, rather turn to our heavenly and eternal God JHWH. Adore Him, praise His Holy Name and humble yourself.
Repent, for God is a holy God I, Yeshua, died on the cross for you and beg you to come to me when you are weary and burdened and let me console you.
For this I gave you the words from Ezekiel 4: As Jerusalem is besieged then, so the enemy (Satan and his powers) is besieging you now, BUT fear not, but turn to our heavenly and eternal God JHWH. Adore Him, praise His Holy Name and humble yourself. Repent, for God is a holy God. I, Yeshua, died on the cross for you and I beg you to come to me when you are weary and burdened and let me comfort you.
Follow my way and accept me as your Savior, for only I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me! (John 14:6)
You find today's word in 1 Sam 14 Jonathan, King Saul's son, wanted to storm the camp of the Philistines together with his armor bearer, but Jonathan was aware that this fight could only succeed with God's help. Therefore, he spoke to his armor bearer:
‘Wait there until we come to you.’ Then we'll stay where we are. (1.Sam 14, 9)
This is my mission to you, my beloved bride. "Stay put until we come to you!" I beg you to remain in your fortress and shelter, whether it is your house, your flat or your hut, until I and my hosts, have penetrated. Be ready and wait for my command.
· Put yourself under my and ABBA's protection every day.
· Pray daily or even hourly to God your eternal and almighty Father.
· Put on the spiritual armor as described to you by Paul in Ephesians 6.
· Take communion daily. Do this in remembrance of me, for I alone am your Savior and Redeemer. Stand under my blood that has flowed for you.
· Repent and cleanse yourself from evil words and thoughts, slander and distrust.
· Keep the commandments. (Exodus 20)
· Stay where you are, wait, see, and do not rush forward. (Psalm 37)
· Stay full of hope and faith. (1. Cor 13)
· Remain in God's love and love your neighbor. Support each other.
· Show mercy, grace, peace, and love to the people. (2. Tim 1:18)
· Be there for the sick and needy, pray for them, comfort them, bring them food, give them clothes. Open your heart to your neighbor.
· Remain humble and listen to my advice.
· The Almighty, your Father, will provide for you. Call on him in your need and trust in his help. (Psalm 121)
Beloved, please remember the old rules from the time of Moses and the Exodus. Take care to wash your hands (Exodus 30, 18-20); keep your distance and wear a mouth guard (Exodus 13, 45-46). Those who are infected should be quarantined for 7 to 14 days (Exodus 13, 4-5). These rules are over 3500 years old, but God gave them to His people to get them through difficult times similar to these. The simple rules provide some protection for you and your surroundings. Please do it, for my love.
I have another request to you, my beloved and oh so beautiful bride: I beg you to pray for my hosts and me. We are in battle. We are in a great spiritual battle. The result is already certain, because I, Yeshua, am the King of Kings and the High Priest and I have already defeated Satan on the cross, but now the final battle is taking place in the second heaven. (Revelation 12, 7- 12; Satan will be thrown down to earth even though he offers great resistance).
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying , Grace, grace with him. (Zech 4:7)
God will reduce every resistance (mountain), no matter how mighty, to the height of the plain. No obstacle will stop the completion of the temple of my millennial kingdom. The keystone will be put in its rightful place. God’s Spirit will do everything, just as He has foretold. Then you may rejoice with all your heart and call to me: Mercy, mercy with him!
“Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says the Lord Almighty. (Zech 4:6)
At the end of this time, you may rejoice with all your heart and call to me: Mercy and grace on him!
Your Yeshua ha Massiah
Further messages can be found at www.glaubensbotschaft.de/andacht-blog.
We also invite you to our FACEBOOK PAGE Glaubensbotschaft.de.
You are also welcome to join our FACBOOK GROUP message of faith: Jesus saves! Get into his ark.